NEUSPEED Sport Springs are made from the highest quality spring steel for unmatched performance and safety, they will not set or sag.They are precision manufactured in the most technically advanced, state-of-the-art facility in Germany.
Every NEUSPEED spring is designed and tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California by our suspension engineers to deliver an aggressive look and high performance handling without ever compromising safety or ride quality, then put to the test on the street and track by performance driving professionals.
Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. NEUSPEED Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity, reduce body roll for better handling and reduce front-end dive under heavy braking. The progressive spring rate design provides great ride quality and comfort. With our 40+ years in suspension tuning we offer a much more tuned and specialized spring over the competitors.
NEUSPEED Sport Springs are compatible with VAG adjustable damping DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control).
Fits: 2014-UP AUDI A3 Quattro / S3 (8V) and 2015 VW Golf R
Exclusive Optional Rear Height Feature:
- 55.70.09 Spring Kit with +7mm Rear Spring Pads - For a more even fender to tire gap with the front
- 55.70.10 Spring Kit without Rear Spring Pads - For a more level vehicle.
- Audi A3 Quattro: 1.5" (38mm)
- Audi S3: 1" (25mm)
- VW Golf R: 1" (25mm)
- NEUSPEED Front Spring Rate: 260 lbs/in
- NEUSPEED Rear Spring Rate: 290 lbs/in
- Original Golf R Spring Rate: Front - 195 lbs/in, Rear - 245 lbs/in
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California - Precision manufactured in Germany.
VW Golf R shown without spring pad installed.