Eurocode MK7 Golf/GTI & 8V FWD A3 Front Strut Chassis Brace
Most modern unibody vehicles utilize Macpherson strut assemblies. The MK7 GTI happens to be one of them. This design leads to the entire load of the vehicle's suspension to be transmitted to the upper strut towers. Ultimately the chassis flex that is induced during high performance driving or uneven roadway surfaces alter the static camber, toe and caster settings. These changes can change the steering response and make handling less predictable.
Our Front Strut Tower Brace is designed to tie the upper parallel strut tower assemblies together under load, thus enhancing steering precision and reducing understeer. It fits perfect on the MK7 Golf and GTI and has a stealth appearance, tucked away under the factory cowl cover.
Proudly made in the USA! The Upper Strut Tower Brace is compose of four essential elements which are the strut rod, strut rod ends, strut rod mounts and hardware. When combined they make a impressive product no MK7 owner should be without.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 1" diameter tube specified with a wall thickness for both high strength and light weight.
- Type II hard anodized finish in black for durability and appearance.
Strut Rod Ends:
- 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Designed to handle the ultimate amount of stress
- Machined finish
Strut Rod Mounts:
- Laser Cut Steel
- Formed and TIG welded for strength and precision
- Dry polyester powder coated textured black for durability
- Stainless steel for superior rust corrosion and strength
- Unique stealth design
- Provides performance without setting off flags
- Perfect fitment under the factory cowl cover
Not compatible with the 8V Quattro A3/S3.