Eurocode ÜSS Adjustable Stabilizer Bar Set MQB AWD Chassis | F - 28.6mm / R - 25.4mm
- 28.6mm Diameter Front, 25.4mm Diameter Rear
- Tubular Steel Spring Construction
- 3 unique adjustment settings front and rear for a total of 9 possible combinations
- Compatible with Eurocode ÜSS Spherical Adjustable Endlinks (recommended)
- Rearward Setting: +18% over middle setting
- Forward Setting: -20% over middle setting
- Rearward Setting: +9% over front setting
Included with Each Upgrade Kit:
- Eurocode ÜSS Adjustable Front Sway Bar
- Eurocode ÜSS Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Front Sway Bar Bushings
- Polyurethane Rear Sway Bar Bushings
- Silicone Sway Bar Bushing Lubricant
- Stainless Steel Front Installation Hardware Kit
Q: Some of the aftermarket sway bars come with aluminum or steel installation brackets with grease fittings, why do you retain the OEM?
A: We modeled and conducted stress analyses on both stock and billet brackets and found no added benefit. The factory bracket is 100% capable of securing both the factory bar as well as our bar, without any change in deflection under load. The only advantage we found on some of the brackets was that the sway bar did not need to be removed to re-grease the bushings. However, we did not feel that was enough of a benefit for the added cost. We will be making a zerk style bracket in the near future for those interested in such a product.
Q: Are your adjustable front and rear end links required for installation?
A: Our sway bars will work with both the OEM endlinks as well as our ÜSS spherical adjustable front and rear endlinks. However, to use all settings on the sway bars, the use of our spherical endlinks is required. This is due to the lack of articulation from the factory rear link.