The APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory downpipe and chambered resonator with a larger, 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system, featuring a bell-mouth cast inlet, high-flow catalyst and various other features. Expect better throttle response, more horsepower and an intoxicating exhaust note, while remaining civilized during normal daily driving. Its one of the best performance upgrade for the 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI following the APR ECU Upgrade and its all designed and assembled in-house, using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques few can match.
More power and less turbo lag
- +40-47 HP & +36-45 FT-LBS over APR Stage I (B8 A4 2.0T).
Full 76mm downpipe system
- Say goodbye to the tiny, kinked, 60mm tubing and chambered resonator.
Bell-mouth investment-cast downpipe inlet
- Ultra smooth cast inlet for unmatched performance.
GESI High-flow catalysts
- Strong and reliable catalyst, which reduces emissions, smell and noise over catless setups without the performance hit.
T304L stainless steel construction
- Premium grade materials to resists corrosion and stands the test of time.
Argon back-purged TIG welding
- Clean, strong and attractive welds both inside and outside the pipes.
OEM-style low-profile slip-on clamps
- Easy to install with tons of clearance. Resists leaks and doesn't deform the pipe.
OEM-style internally-corrugated flex section
- High flow without the failures common with braided setups.
Investment cast secondary oxygen sensor bungs
- A perfect fit that doesn't protrude into the pipe.
Compatible with the OEM catback exhaust
In-house design, assembly and quality control
- All critical aspects of the system are handled internally to ensure the highest quality fit and finish.
All hardware and instructions included
- All included for a headache free install.
APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived
- Upgrade from APR Stage I to APR Stage II for free.
Limited lifetime warranty
- The best system with the best warranty.
*Not for sale in California*