The APR downpipe exhaust system is a perfect upgrade for any RS4 owner looking to get the most out of their 4.2L FSI V8. The system features a completely unrestrictive design capable of supporting power output far beyond that of a fully built APR Stage 3+ TVS1740 supercharged engine.
Built as a direct OEM replacement, the downpipes are simple to install and provide more than adequate clearance from surrounding hardware. By removing four large and restrictive OEM catalytic converters, the downpipes provide a clear path for exhaust gasses exiting the headers. Connection to the factory catback exhaust is made simple by utilization of the factory hardware.
Constructed from T304 stainless steel, and fully tig welded, the system is designed to last through the harshest of conditions and is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Expect high quality components that enhance the sound and performance of the 4.2L FSI V8 and will stand the test of time.
- T304 stainless steel piping, brackets, flanges, bungs and flex sections
- Fully TIG welded
- Brushed finish
- Direct OEM replacement
- Catless design removes 4 restrictive OEM catalytic converters
- CNC mandrel bent piping
- CNC bent and laser cut brackets
- Dual 2.5 diameter for an effective 3.54 cross sectional area
- Simple, light-weight design
- Capable of supporting power levels well beyond APR Stage 3+
- 4 bung plugs with copper crush washers
- Perfectly complements APRs Stage 1 ECU Upgrade and Stage 3 / 3+ Supercharger Systems
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Not for sale in California*