MK7 Track Edition Exhaust
- Unlocks a potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank -- without software
- Crafted from 3" and 2.5" U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE Tuning in-house MK7
- 102mm dual tip configuration availble in chrome silver or diamond black
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- No CEL -- guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- guaranteed
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalysts)
The AWE Tuning® Track Edition Exhaust is for those who want to turn it up to 11. The Mk7 GTI Track Edition Exhaust takes all of the handcrafted engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, and replaces the resonator with a straight pipe section for a more aggressive tone (and a more aggressive price to boot).
Please note: this is a loud system and buyers should be aware. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference. however it can be converted to a Touring Edition.
Optional MK7 Performance Downpipe:
A potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the AWE Tuning Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems. The AWE Tuning MK7 Performance Downpipe is designed to mate to an AWE Tuning® Exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations.
- Max gains of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software
- 3" one-piece design with no pre-cat slip joint
- Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine – unlike other systems on the market
- No O2 sensor spacers needed!
- 200 cell high-flow EURO 6 compliant HJS catalyst
- 4.5 lbs lighter than the factory downpipe
- T304 stainless steel construction
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE Tuning in-house Mk7 GTI
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning.
- No CEL -- guaranteed
- Perfect fitment -- guaranteed.
- Lifetime Warranty on downpipe, one year warranty on catalyst.
Not sure which combination of AWE Tuning MK7 GTI Products will meet your desired sound levels? This should help:
From civil to disobedient:
- Touring Edition with factory downpipe
- Track Edition with factory downpipe
- Touring Edition with Performance Downpipe
- Track Edition with Performance Downpipe
OMG it's too loud! OMG it's too quiet!
Don't fret. We're going to make it easy for you go from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition or vice versa if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down. Check out our conversion kits to get the sound just right.
Important Fitment Note
The AWE Tuning Performance Downpipe will not fit right hand drive Mk7 GTIs.
Please note: the AWE Tuning MQB Performance Downpipes are for racing use only.
50 State Legal