Eurocode ÜSS Front Adjustable Front End Links, MQB Chassis
Our MQB chassis adjustable sway bar end links are a direct replacement for the factory end links and offer both adjustability and precision that cannot be achieved with the OEM part.
Fully adjustable, unlike their OEM counterpart, they can be used to remove the suspension preload that is present when lowering a vehicle. In addition they also include spherical bearings that will not deflect under load, thus increasing the effectiveness of the sway bar.
- 6061-T6 aluminum machined body
- FK Bearing precision teflon lined low carbon rod ends, custom fitted with studs
- Type II anodized black body, laser engraved
- Yellow zinc plated rod ends
- Grade 8, high strength washers and nylon insert locking nuts
- Adjustable while installed on vehicle
Eurocode highly recommends rubber dust boots to protect and extend the life of the bearings. Sold here.