- Convert your coil harness to allow newer style coilpacks
- Allows use of IE Billet Coilpack Adapters
- Custom built plug-and-play adapter harnesses
- Completely removes problematic ICM unit
- Easy installation takes only minutes
Upgrade Your 2.7T Coilpacks
2.7T engines are equipped with problematic three-wire factory coilpacks and ICM control units. This easy plug-and-play adapter kit deletes the problematic factory ICM unit and converts the coilpack harness to a four-wire output. This allows you to install a set of IE Billet Coilpack Adapters and newer technology coilpacks found on VW/Audi 2.0T FSI, TSI, and Audi R8 engines. Upgrading to FSI/R8 coilpacks will allow you to run a larger spark plug gap while maintaining a strong spark output. Replacing your outdated coilpacks with the newer technology has shown increased reliability, smoother idle, increased off boost power, and in some cases improved fuel economy. You will also be able to replace a coilpack by hand without the use of tools, this is not possible with the factory bolt-down style coilpacks.