- Front Connecting Pipe
- Front Silencer Assembly
- Center Silencer Assembly
- Y Pipe Assembly
- Left Hand Rear Silencer
- Right Hand Rear Silencer
- Left Hand Mounting Bracket
- Right Hand Mounting Bracket
- Polished 100mm GT-100 Tips (two)
Why Buy a Milltek Sport Exhaust?
Milltek Sport stainless steel exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truly awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
- Transforms performance and drivability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment exhaust systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low pressure stainless exhaust systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low end torque
- High quality type-304 aircraft grade stainless steel
- Over 30 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise
- Ever expanding comprehensive selection of performance exhausts
- Milltek Sport are on tuning companies ‘must-have’ list and are exported to over 70 countries worldwide
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Milltek Sport stainless steel exhausts come with a manufacturer provided lifetime guarantee for the first purchaser (excluding cats & flexis)
Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high quality type 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers' stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discoloration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipe work and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek Sport exhaust systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid-range torque. All Milltek Sport exhausts are designed, developed and manufactured in-house in the UK.