Harmonics or high frequency fatigue is present in all racing engines and will usually destroy the valvetrain if not controlled. Properly designed valve springs will control the dominant harmonics, provide the needed stability, and reduce valvetrain component wear. Ferrea valve springs are developed from high strength alloys, including premium grade chrome silicon steel.
Ferrea springs are heat-treated and stress relieved, which dramatically increases the spring’s life. Ferrea valve springs provide the stability needed for high lift, high rpm racing engines, while minimizing the load loss for today’s aggressive valvetrain combinations.
Eurocode is your trusted source for Ferrea Valve train components, offering competitive pricing, affordable shipping and outstanding service. Ferrea is the only valve train we use in our personal engines!
- Volkswagen VR6 (2002 - 2004)
- 2.8L - DOHC 24 Valve (BDF), This Spring requires Ferrea Titanium Retainer # E11063.
- Type/Material/Application: Single Spring - Super Alloy
- Outside Diameter: 23.5 mm
- Inside Diameter: 15.7 mm
- Seat Press.: 85 lb. @39 mm
- Open Press.: 190 (24 Required)