Select your vehicle
- Wheel Spacers
- Sep 27, 2022 The first ABT RS6+ Limited Edition is on the road in North America After the overwhelming response of the North American market towards its special editions based on the current Audi RS6 Avant ABT Sportsline has come up with an exclusive limited offer to show its appreciation to American and Canadian Audi enthusiasts: Only 25 units of the ABT RS6+ will be built, tr
- Aug 25, 2022 THE APR INTAKE SYSTEM WITH TURBO INLETS IS HERE FOR THE AUDI (C8) RS6 AND RS7 4.0T EA825! The APR Intake System is a substantial upgrade for the 4.0T EA825 engine. It offers significant horsepower and torque gains through a high flow design that greatly increases airflow while reducing pressure drop.
THE APR INTAKE SYSTEM WITH TURBO INLETS IS HERE FOR THE AUDI (C8) RS6 AND RS7 4.0T EA825!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- +47 AWHP & +38 AWFT-LBS at the wheels measured over stock (Stage 1 93)
- Carbon Fiber airbox with 52% larger airbox outlets
- Smooth and high flow turbocharger inlet pipe couplers
- 93% larger aluminum turbocharger inlets with adapter rings for larger turbochargers
- 50% reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlets
- High flow and washable pleated cotton gauze filter material
- Enhanced engine sound
- Turbos spool faster
- Turbos operates more efficiently
- Inlet piping diameter is maximized from the airbox outlets to the turbocharger inlets
- Inlet piping addresses the main system restriction
- Billet turbo adapter rings make fitting this system to larger turbo possible
- Emissions friendly
We’ve upgraded every part that actually translates to increased performance. Throttle response sharpens, as the system lets your engine to breath more freely. This causes the turbochargers to work less hard, which directly translates to the gains you feel. On top of that, the stunning carbon fiber and aluminum design looks fantastic in the engine bay and adds a pleasant auditory note to the engine. The filter is washable and reusable, and the cast aluminum turbo inlets use adapter rings with ideal entrances, making them compatible with larger turbochargers. This lets the system support even higher airflow levels, with low pressure drop, and even more horsepower and torque as you continue to mod!
DESIGN OVERVIEW AND TESTING:
There was no component overlooked in the search for performance; the airbox, filter, couplers, and turbo inlets were each extensively analyzed and modified for maximum flow. The upgraded APR filter unit, featuring a low restriction cotton gauze media, flows 8% more than stock without sacrificing air quality. Flow is further improved by 52% larger airbox outlets, and 93% larger turbo inlets. The significantly improved APR turbo inlets are compatible with turbos featuring up to a 29% larger inlet port; various inlet adapters ensure that the APR intake will provide optimized flow for a wide range of turbos.
Overall flow improvements of the intake result in a 50% reduction in pressure drop compared to OEM. The APR intake flows 19% less than the theoretical maximum supported by the OEM turbo inlet port diameter; a significant improvement compared to the OEM intake which flows 37% less than the theoretical maximum. Such significant improvements in flow quality and quantity are manifested in faster throttle response, reduced strain on the turbo, and increased efficiency which translates to more power.
On the Stage 1 (93) APR RS6, an additional 47 AWHP and 38 AWFT-LBS of torque, to all four wheels, was measured on our calibrated chassis dynos. Whether you are looking to improve the performance of your stock RS6, or pushing the limits with larger turbos, the APR intake will support your efforts.
HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE DYNO CHARTS
|Select a Dyno||Select a Dyno Type|
Only use fuel equal to or higher than specified. Never use a lower octane fuel. Always follow our fuel guide, especially with race fuel and Ethanol, where available. Dynos are for reference only. Results will vary. Contributing factors include the vehicle condition, vehicle setup, dyno type, dyno setup, environmental factors, fuel quality, and more. When describing fuels, the North American Region (NAR) uses the Anti-Knock Index (AKI), (RON+MON)/2, or (R+M)/2. The Rest of the World (ROW) uses RON. RON is Research Octane Number and MON is Motor Octane Number.