EuroCode ÜSS Adjustable Sway Bar Set 8R Chassis | F - 32mm / R - 25.5mm
Reduce body roll on your Audi with EuroCode’s ÜSS Adjustable Stabilizer Bar Set. These swaybars are just part of a more comprehensive suspension system that includes endlinks and a drivetrain stabilizer bar. Even on its own, this upgrade will vastly improve cornering and sharp maneuvering even in daily driving situations (on ramps, evasive lane change, canyon carving).
What makes our swaybars better?
- Great adjustability for your comfort or sport needs (full stiffness or 30% reduction)
- Polyurethane bushings that replace the lackluster rubber bushings- this helps with flex absorption while also lasting much longer than rubber, which tends to lose flexibility
- Perfect thickness for better handling without the harshness induced by road irregularities
- A fully engineered system specific to particular Audi platforms- in other words, not a cookie cutter set of swaybars
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Testing and Development:
When EuroCode set out to develop the ÜSS system, we wanted to offer a product which would be superior to anything currently on the market. We took the H&R, Hotchkis, Stasis and Eibach bars, along with 3 of our prototypes to the track. After testing all those products (including our own) extensively, we finalized our bars and came up with a combination that basically leaves the competition in the dust.
The spirit of our Überlegenes Stabilisatoren System (ÜSS) is derived from our highly successful B8 chassis product; however it was fully engineered from the ground up for the 8R chassis. The purpose of the Überlegenes Stabilisatoren System is to mitigate the body roll that is very common in the 8R chassis, allowing the vehicle to feel more stable under lateral acceleration. This reduction in body roll will afford greater tire contact patch, improved traction and driver confidence.
The factory repair manual calls for the bolts securing your sway bar to be replaced. They do so because the stretch bolts are to be used only one time. We provide these bolts as an option.
Lowering the ride height on factory air suspension equipped cars alters the geometry of the control arm and my produce a slight misalignment of the end link. To rectify this situation, there is an optional fitment kit available. (Sold seperately)
Fitment Kit Installation Guide